Featured Xceptionalist Patrick McKeown of AsthmaCare says:
- Pain could be the catalyst for that business idea.
- Committing to action lifts a huge weight off your shoulders.
- If it feels right, it is right.
- Don’t focus on the obstacles before you take that first step.
- Calming the mind is the key to sanity and clarity.
- You don’t need a big budget to make a big impact.
- Execution creates opportunities – all you need to do is ask.
- Ask yourself ‘What’s the worst possible scenario or the best’ in the context of you growing or starting the business?’